Saturday, January 14, 2017

Keeping Up with Spain Crew


       December 17th was a very important day for Eric, Luis, Prapti and me. It was our graduation! We had been working out butt off during last semester. Finally, we are done!!! The tassel was worth the hassle. I wish all of us well and succeed in anything we do! Also, for anyone who is reading this, learning is one of the most modest possessions someone can acquire. Do not stop learning now; keep wisdom the rest of our life. Then you will graduate life with admiration. Your hard work, commitment, and obedience will pay off.


       After graduation, I went off the radar and studied for civil FE Exam (Civil Fundamentals of Engineering Exam). I was locking myself in the house for 2 weeks! I didn't go anywhere or do anything else, except studying.  I literally got little more pale because I did not step outside of my house for awhile.  I even studied during Christmas and New Year.  It was intense for me. Then, I took a test... I had a mixed feeling about it.  I did not feel like I did bad but I did not feel good about it neither haha.  After I got out from the testing center, I needed to reward myself with wings!! LOTS OF WINGS!! I was super hungry too after sitting in the testing center for 6 hours straight.  I waited for a week, then received my result.  It said... I PASSED!! It was the first thing I did after I woke up. I didn't even get out of bed yet.  I turned on my phone and checked. After I found out that I passed, I screamed very loud (I kind of woke up the whole house haha).  My grandmother called from Thailand to ask me how it was.  She was very happy to hear that I passed.  She sounded very excited and I think she was happier than me.  Since I haven't seen her for about 4 years, I am thinking to go to Thailand to visit my grandmother before I start working.




       Lastly, I want everyone to know that always remember you are braver than you believe, strong than you seem, smarter than you think, and loved more than you know... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment